Answer Sheet Submission - OFFICE USE ONLY
Use the form below to upload your answer sheet. Carefully fill up the necessary details and click on the Submit button.
Please scroll down to read all the instructions! If you are unable to upload then please use a computer.
Answer Sheet Submission Form
Difficulty in Uploading?
If you are facing difficulty in uploading the answer script then try the following things.
- Check the answer script file name. It should end in .PDF format.
- Save the scanned file directly to your device memory instead of saving it in google drive.
- Avoid using google drive and upload directly from your device’s internal storage.
- Use Google Chrome or Firefox. Do not use the Google Search App on your phone.
- Sometimes the upload speed of your device may not be fast enough, in such cases wait for at least 15 mins and try again.
- Sometimes the scanner apps can produce erroneous files, download another app (Adobe Scanner) and re-scan your answer sheet.
- If you have a computer then use that instead of submitting via mobile phone.
How to Scan Answer Sheet?
- If you don’t have a scanner at your disposal then you can use your mobile phone to scan your answer sheet as well.
- Download any suitable scanner app from the play store.
- Use the app to scan your document and save it as a .PDF file on your device.
- You can then upload that file in Answer Sheet Submission Form.